sacbob
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2019 at 8:04 PM
Joined:
Apr 11, 2003
Messages:
7,507
Likes Received:
343

Following 1

Followers 1

Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Nov 13, 1936 (Age: 82)
Location:
Sacramento CA
Occupation:
retired

Share This Page

sacbob

Elite Refuge Member, Male, 82, from Sacramento CA

sacbob was last seen:
Mar 19, 2019 at 8:04 PM
    1. There are no messages on sacbob's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1936 (Age: 82)
    Location:
    Sacramento CA
    Occupation:
    retired
    One signal user id:
    858995dc-2c34-44ee-8405-e8fd237f34da
    Favorite Duck Call:
    Buck Gardner, Echo, Haydel
    Favorite Goose Call:
    Haydel Compensator Spec
    Favorite Shotgun:
    Ruger Red Label O/U
    CWA Life Sponsor

    hunting, fishing, travel, Labradors

    Signature

    CWA Life Sponsor
    Ducks Unlimited Member
    Delta Waterfowl Member
    "80% of the shots you miss are behind, the other 20% are way behind." Buck Gardner
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice