Virginia Flyway Forum Sponsors

28 ga Tristar Is working great

Discussion in 'Virginia Flyway Forum' started by Duckrussml, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Duckrussml

Duckrussml Senior Refuge Member

Thing that makes me laugh hearing/reading the words "TRY to Kill"!!!! If you don't think you can. Then why are you trying... Everytime I pull the trigger missing isn't in my mind. Nor is I think it's close enough try it... It's I'm killing it because I've done my job of calling it within Range and it's going down... Enough said!!!

2. Cascade Hunter

Cascade Hunter Elite Refuge Member

About 2 miles from Viola, OR (pop 23 people)
    The mouse cannon is duck lethal in the hands of the competent. It's all I use...

The Hilljack likes this.
  3. Duckrussml

Thanks You!!!! It's all in the range you shoot anything.

4. The Hilljack

The Hilljack Elite Refuge Member

I think you mistook CH's tone on that one.

5. creedsduckman

creedsduckman Elite Refuge Member

You spent 2 days coming up with that long drawn out response defending yourself but I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how I am a hypocrite.....

6. Duckrussml

The Hypocrisy is!!!! That everything you shoot I'm sure doesn't always Fall Dead... So no matter what Cannon you Shoot or the most lethal shell on the market. Whether you knock it down, receive it, chase it, cripple it or lose it. Than you Sir are a Hypocrite!!! Since you go into a hunt Knowingly that you aren't going to out right kill everything with each trigger pull... You must give up the sport. Or you are A HYPOCRITE!!! Anything larger than a 10 ga is illegal in VA. So a punt gun is out of the question for you. And I'm sure when they were legal. They chased cripples for days. Or why they needed to breed a Chesapeake Bay Retriever for all of them not dead ones...

7. creedsduckman

creedsduckman Elite Refuge Member

I never said anything about never crippling an animal. If you read clearly I said it's part of the risk you take, happens to everybody. What I did say is that I try to choose my shells to give me the best advantage for the shots I expect to encounter on a given day. So basically cool story bro, try again.

I could go on but I'm not gonna feed into your need to argue and I'm not gonna be reduced to name calling.