After Waterfowl Season

Discussion in 'Cold Front Calls' started by Randy_Cesco, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Randy_Cesco

Randy_Cesco Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

What are you guys and gals into? Fishing, turkey hunting, mushroom hunting, camping, kids in travel sport...What say you?

2. Mudygmc

Mudygmc New Member

I need a few more posts to be able to pm. So i'll chime in. My life and hobbies have kind of changed over the last few years. Moving work and having to put my hunting partner down has definetly changed things for me. The last couple years I have gotten more into big game hunting and long range shooting. I love to get to the mountains any time I can. Fishing hunting hiking four wheeling. I enjoy it all. I work in the oil fields of North Dakota so my schedule wont allow me to get another dog. I look forward to the day I leave here settle down and get another dog.

Randy_Cesco likes this.
  3. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

Randy, I like turkey hunting & fishing!

Randy_Cesco likes this.
  4. yankeegray

yankeegray Senior Refuge Member

Me and the lab hunt for sheds this is his first year at it and I will keep my eyes open for mushrooms when it warms up

5. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 New Member

Umpin college baseball, fishin and mushroom huntin

Randy_Cesco likes this.
  6. sammyshonker

sammyshonker New Member

Elk, bear , deer, salmon fishing, long range shooting, and anything else outdoors!

Randy_Cesco likes this.
  7. pud123

pud123 Elite Refuge Member

I usually pheasant hunt both public and game farm until March then I switch gears to walleye fishing right up until early goose open back up.

Randy_Cesco likes this.
  8. Rickard

Rickard Refuge Member

I have the blessing of living near the ocean so some of my time gets spent on the water looking for amberjack and blackfin tuna. Most other time gets spent building simple, rustic designed furniture out of either "reclaimed" or construction lumber for my friends. I have a small shop so baby steps until i accumulate more toys and knowledge.

Randy_Cesco likes this.