Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Alabama football

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by cwa1104sab, Apr 11, 2017.

1. cwa1104sab

cwa1104sab Elite Refuge Member

Guys I'm a longtime Tide fan, not one of the bandwagon jumpers. Longtime, like 79 sugar bowl 6 tries from the 2 longtime. Longtime like Freddie Kitchens longtime. I try to go down to a game every other year. My contact that I got tickets from in the past doesn't have her seats available this year. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in selling me 2 tickets to a home game. Preferably SEC. Definitely not like the Coker game. I'm not looking for LSWho, that's too much to ask someone to give up, but I'd love the Arkansas game. I could even parlay that into a little hog hunting while I'm down there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much.

Sab

2. cwa1104sab

cwa1104sab Elite Refuge Member

254 views and not one comment ??

3. Stealyourface

Stealyourface New Member

I guess folks just don't want to part with their Bama tickets. Sorry, but my connection passed away 12 years ago.

War Eagle.

4. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Best seat at the game is in my living room. I've been to games (4 Alabama ones). Not my thing. I like to be able to rewind and review. Good luck in your search though.

JP likes this.
  5. Bama.Hunter

Bama.Hunter Refuge Member

I have season tickets, I'll send you a pm and see if I can't line you a game this year.

6. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

I have box and seats at Bryant Denny and I would be run out of T-Town if I gave them seats to a Yankee. There is NO way you even have a passport to get into Alabama much less south of the Mason Dixon line. :)