North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

All-Yellow Lab Breeding Announcement

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by Pot Hole, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Pot Hole

Pot Hole Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

An all-yellow litter is expected on or around April 10, 2019. We are taking only four (4) deposits on females and four (4) deposits on males until such time as the litter arrives and we see what we have. At this time, we have four deposits on females and two deposits on males so there are two male pup slots open. Puppies will have their first shots, dew claws removed, and come with a 26-month health guarantee. Not only do these two dogs combine very strong Field and Hunt Test pedigrees, but they have excellent genetics as well (both are EIC and CNM clear). Fox red pups are likely from this breeding. The puppies will be priced at $800 and the litter will be located in Mount Ulla, NC.

Pedigrees, as well as health and genetic clearances of both parents can be found by clicking on this link.

Feel free to message me, visit my web site, or visit my Back Creek Kennel for FB page more information.

Storm1.jpg Reed.png

JFG, coachcornbread and bufflehead1 like this.
  2. JFG

JFG Elite Refuge Member

Michael is a stand up, first class trainer that knows his business. What he’s asking for his pups is an exceptional deal. Pedigree, certifications, guarantees ...hard to go wrong with these. Anyone looking for a pup ought to jump on one of these IF the parents meet the standards they are looking for.

IrvingForbes and Pot Hole like this.
  3. Pot Hole

Pot Hole Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Eleven, all-yellow pups from this breeding arrived on April 4, 2019 and are expected to start heading to their new homes on or after the weekend of May 18-19th. Several of these pups are darker (fox red) in color. All the information on this litter can be found at the link I posted above. I have one male pup available that I do not have a deposit for (none of the pups have been selected yet). Lineage as well as health and genetic testing should make these pups excellent prospects for the field. Call, email, or message me if you have any questions. Pups.jpg

k3pack, WoodieSC and bufflehead1 like this.
  4. deac

deac Elite Refuge Member

If I was looking I'd be all over that pup.

WoodieSC likes this.
  5. westuffem

westuffem Elite Refuge Member

Deac If you were looking Oz would kick your butt.

6. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator

Congrats on the great looking litter! Wish I was still in the 'game' for a Lab, but we're strictly Golden rescue owners now. I just hope my next one will be my future field dog (a long shot).

Pot Hole likes this.