Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Anybody see

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by mrmallerd, May 7, 2018.

1. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

At least they are playing better than the Reds, you always can cling to that!

Il. MudDuk likes this.
  2. Curt Gibson

Curt Gibson Refuge Member

Been a Red Sox fan since 98 !!! Don't have satellite so don't get to see many games guess I'll have to wait until October again ;)

3. Il. MudDuk

Il. MudDuk Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Does the Cards clown Ozuna perform at birthdays, quencienara's and bar mitzvahs?
    Asking for a friend. :tu

4. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Senior Refuge Member

Lookin to get whatever we can for Ozuna and Fowler after the season is over. Couple hot dogs, a box of cracker jacks, or an order of nachos will do

Il. MudDuk likes this.
  5. DuckyPhe

DuckyPhe Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

I'll give ya dumbazz Baez for free. Man, he gives me migraines.

6. ARHHH4

Ah I think we'll be ok with Dejong. Once he gets hot i think he'll be there numbers wise with Baez. Saw Hayward went deep for y'all the other day. Congrats! Bout time he finds his stick. His best days were in Atlanta. We came out ahead in that deal too

7. DuckyPhe

Ya had to see the bunghead atbat Baez had right before I posted that to really get my frustration in him. Quintana's pitching his heart out in scoreless 7 innings, Baez comes to the plate with men on 2nd & 3rd 1 out and hacks at another 1st pitch in on his lip then stands in the box till they tag him for a double play to get out of it. I could strangle him sometimes. :mad:

8. ARHHH4

Come join the good guys and you wouldn't hafta worry about all that. You can celebrate October baseball and opening day of duck season at the same time!

9. Il. MudDuk

Il. MudDuk Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I thought the ball hit him, but now I'm thinking he knew he screwed up and shouldve ran, yet hesitated, then had to play it off as it was to late to do the right thing. Besides, if the umpire hasn't said otherwise yet, you run.
    I like the guy, but you're right, he swings at some bad pitches.

10. DuckyPhe

If that ball had actually hit his foot, he'd have folded up like a wet rag, sobbing like a baby, the same as he's done every other time he's shanked one off himself. Like Madden said, if he's going to try that stunt on a non-reviewable play, he has to sell it better. Or he could start playing by the game plan and learn some situational hitting skills. Not gonna happen though cuz he's a showboat. I hope they cut him loose soon. Bote can play the spot just fine.