Anything better, value wise?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Chasemukluk, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Senior Refuge Member

I bought two dozen dead ringers from featherlite/ Cherokee sports about ten years ago. Best waterfowl purchase I've ever made hands down! I think when they introduced em they were like $49/6. Paint will never chip due to them being made of a football type material. I don't leave them out for a whole year at a time but don't baby them either. Only thing I dislike about them is not having a keel on the bottom. They move really good with a slight breeze but they wanna flip over easily when you throw em out while setting your spread. Last time I checked you couldn't even buy them anywhere anymore. Think

2. Chasemukluk

Chasemukluk Refuge Member

Awesome!

3. Chasemukluk

Chasemukluk Refuge Member

If we could only bottle up that "when they want in" we'd be rich!

4. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Blue Bird days never really mattered to me, hunting is always my relaxation time. Getting away from the worlds problems for a few days, taking a nap in the blind and just watching the clouds roll by probably did more for my well being than I know. I knew getting back to the reality of making a living would be there soon enough.

Whistle, widgeon and tcc like this.
  5. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

Same here