Better Buy Ammo ... before... No Saftey For any law starts 1/1/18

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by HONKSRWORKN, Oct 11, 2017.

1. mak2782

mak2782 Elite Refuge Member

:l:l:flame:l:l:l

2. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

The part open to challenge on implementing Prop 63, the requirements imposed on sellers was never discussed in the proposition based on what I read, so the challenge can be that in implementing Prop 63, the AG is significantly overstepping and imposing restrictions and regulations that are not required to meet the intent of the proposition. The problem is most of the justices are liberals and won't rule against the regulations and the Administrative Law judges who approve the regulations work for the state and if they want to continue their career can't overturn what the liberal regime prints.

3. CADUCKWHACKER

CADUCKWHACKER Senior Refuge Member

Three simple words RELOAD, RELOAD, RELOAD :dv

4. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

"There is no limit if you are a licensed ammo vendor, firearms dealer, gunsmith, ammo manufacturer or wholesaler, or a sworn peace officer among other exceptions."
    Let me guess, or you are a politician?
    So did I until these freak'in B.S. Lead laws, now I'm screwed as far a big game stuff goes. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 4:05 AM
  5. J-Duck

J-Duck Elite Refuge Member

I got a lot of lead stuff too

6. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

So now that honk has misinformed the whole internet world, happens so much any more that people only read what they want and understand only about half of that...:doh

My concern is the old man that he ran into at Walmart.. the poor guy most likely has been buying truck loads of shells and his wife is like...:doh:scratch

SPOONKILR likes this.
  7. Specktacular

Specktacular Senior Refuge Member

Here's the reality. Anyone who has ever been through the check stations on the border knows what a joke and a waste of tax dollars they are. Every time I go through, they wave me through without so much as even asking where I've been or what I've been doing. The likelihood of them even knowing the ammunition law is minute, not to mention checking for it. Are they gonna have everyone pull over so they can search their vehicles? He11, I've gone through with game killed out of state and had the transport declaration form filled out as I'm legally required to give a copy to them as I enter the state. They wanted nothing to do with it. Anybody who declares that they're bringing ammo across state line is a fool. So, buying at Cabela's or other places outside CA and transporting it in will likely not be a problem, unless you want to bring attention to yourself and, if you do, that's your problem. What sucks is that we won't be able to capitalize on good deals at Roger's, Mack's or other online retailers and have it shipped without paying extra making it not worth it the money you save.
    This is why, once again, it's a stupid law made up by retarded legislators with no concept of reality. Do they really think people bent on shooting up a crowd are not gonna find a way to stockpile the ammo they need??? Do they really think that not being able to order ammo online is gonna deter them from a mass shooting?? That's laughable and just another example of how incredibly STUPID Democrats are.

8. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Most pertinent sentence in the entire post.

ilovesprig and CADUCKWHACKER like this.
  9. tule

tule Elite Refuge Member

Lets just all get some contacts off the Nevada forum and have everything shipped to their houses, then we can smuggle it back over enemy lines buried within the 40 lbs of meth and cocaine which are misdemeanors!!
    I know I'll have Rogers shells shipped to my cousins house in Sparks and then the wife and I will head up there and make an over nighter out of it...........brownie points and cheap shells.........cant beat it!

Flyfisher likes this.
  10. enzinn

enzinn Senior Refuge Member

I can't wait to see how the conversations are going to go at the fruity checkpoints. :dv I presume they will ask me about ammo every time since I have hunting organization stickers on my vehicles.