Biggest Buck Contest

Discussion in 'Look-A-Live Taxidermy' started by Look-A-Live Taxi, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Look-A-Live Taxi

Look-A-Live Taxi New Member Sponsor

I will again he holding a big buck contest this year, rules are below. Also I wanted to say that for the 2017/18 hunting season I will be offering 6 month completion on all mount or your mounts free (6 month completion is from day of drop off with 50% deposit, usable skin and a position picked out). Lastly we are willing to pick up and drop off in many places as long as there's enough interest in the area.

2017 Big Buck Contest

The biggest gross scoring* buck killed in California during the 2017 deer season brought to Look-A-Live Taxidermy to get mounted will receive a standard shoulder mount for free. All deer must be brought in by December 1, 2017 to qualify. A 50% deposit made on the mount must be given to Look-A-Live Taxidermy upon drop off of deer to be mounted to qualify. The deposit will be given back to the winner and there will be no amount due upon pick up. All deer must be accompanied with proper tag and must be legally countersigned prior to drop off. Minimum of 10 participants for contest to be conducted.
    All deer mounts will be completed within 6 months upon drop off** or your mounts FREE!

*= All blacktail and mule deer will be scored on percentage from the Boone and Crockett score to make an even chance for all deer species.
    **=6 month turn around time or free is upon drop off with a usable cape, a 50% deposit, and decision of pose

LOOK-A-LIVE TAXIDERMY
    2774 Tarmac Rd Suite #2
    Redding, CA
    (530) 364-2394