Boys can have periods too???

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Squaller, May 15, 2019.

1. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Great post! :clap :clap :clap :clap

2. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

I can just see a bunch of Liverpool boys in class and hearing all this and would love to hear their comments in the hallways or out on the fields

....."Tory MP David Davies told The Mail on Sunday that it was "insanity" for teachers to tell pupils that transgender boys can have periods.
    He said: "Learning about periods is already a difficult subject for children that age, so to throw in the idea girls who believe they are boys also have periods will leave them completely confused." GOOD FOR HIM FOR HAVING THE B*LLS TO SAY SO.

However, leading doctors have previously recommended that primary school children are taught about LGBT issues.SURE DOC, INDOCRINATE THEM WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG AND STEAL MORAL TEACHING AWAY FROM THE PARENTS AND CHURCHES.

3. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

I see it from a different view. Too many years teaching in High School. If you put feminine hygiene products in ALL the bathrooms, then expect the boys to be boys. Some will be sticking pads to the backs of others. Some will be lighting tampons on fire or dipping them in who knows what and flinging them across the room. There is no greater transition time in the life of a male than High School - they go from puberty to being a legal adult in 4 short years - and have a lot of coping to do. We no longer help them with that coping by providing male role models - we just set them adrift and hope they dont crash and catch fire.

4. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

I can picture boys shoving tampons in their nostrils and laying on the floor, clapping their hands like sea lions. I can see them hanging them off their ears by the strings like ear rings. I picture them taking a rubber band and shooting them across the room like Little Rocket Man. If my kid ever got caught doing any of this and I was called to school, I'd probably belly laugh uncontrollably for at least 5 minutes straight in the Principle's office.

riverrat47 and widgeon like this.
  5. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

I've know a few wusses that it was highly likely that they might be having a period, but not enough to revamp every bathroom. Ridiculous.

6. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

7. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum Moderator

8. fishnfool

fishnfool Elite Refuge Member

Depending on your news source, the coverage is intended to either give SJWs warm and fuzzy feelings of inclusiveness and "woke-ness"....

Or it's intended to rile up over-the-hill white guys into yearning for days long past.

9. Vahunter

Vahunter Elite Refuge Member

I have read and listened to her for years. She has a great intellect I suppose but she was first in line when they handed out common sense....

10. Vahunter

Vahunter Elite Refuge Member

After listening to Dr. Paglia, it would seem 'older and wiser' white guys aren't the only ones troubled by the rashness of what's going on around this issue.

riverrat47 likes this.