Canada Goose Hunts! 2019 Season!

Discussion in 'Guides, Lodges, Land Leases, and Hunting Clubs' started by MikeTX, Apr 22, 2019.

1. MikeTX

MikeTX New Member

Looking to do some goose hunting in Canada this season?

Call Saskatchewan Fowler's Outfitting at 713-296-9041. Brian is your man and will get you hooked up, just tell him Mike sent you.

The lodge is located in beautiful Last Mountain Lake Saskatchewan which is the oldest bird sanctuary in North America. The lodge, which is brand new for this season, can accommodate 12 hunters. All hunting is in dry fields.

Daily Limits are as follows:
    20 Snows
    8 Dark Geese
    8 Ducks
    8 Partridge
    5 Grouse
    and pheasant.

Hunts are morning and afternoon.

3 day and 5 day hunts available. Call for pricing!

Prime time to hunt is the first three weeks in October!

Brian has been the owner of Fin & Fowl Outfitters, which is out of Anahuac, Texas, for 30 years and has been guiding in Canada for 10 years and this is a new zone they are in.

Saskatchewan Fowler's Outfitting, call and book today! (713-296-9041)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. WARTHOG

WARTHOG Elite Refuge Member

Non-residents of Canada are not hunting Pheasants. FYI - the name of the lake is Last Mountain Lake.

3. MikeTX

MikeTX New Member

As far as the pheasant he was only going on what his partner in Canada told him. He has been out of the Canada hunt scene a few years and is starting back up again this year. His partner told him he was getting a permit for the Outfitter. There could be some miscommunication there. I'm sure when he heads up in June to see the newly finished cabin they will have the final details ironed out. As far as the name that may have been a mistype since he sent me info Via phone to share with people. I have edited the name.