Virginia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Christmas list

Discussion in 'Virginia Flyway Forum' started by Little Ruddy, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:32 PM.

1. Little Ruddy

Little Ruddy Elite Refuge Member

Whats on yalls list? As for me...nothing! I get so much stuff through out the year,don't need a thing! Good health would probably be the best thing to wish for!

2. creedsduckman

creedsduckman Elite Refuge Member

3. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

I've been thinking about this as my wife has been asking. I basically gave her a list with a few small things such as a few lures, a fleece vest, a few small tools.

Last thing I need her seeing is how much fishing reels and rods.

4. Duckrussml

Duckrussml Senior Refuge Member

I would have thought you had enough "Small Tools" to work with already!!!!!

5. Duckrussml

I'm with you. I buy what I want and need thru the year. No List needed.... But if someone could give me my knees back to the way they were before I wrecked them in my early Thirties.... IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! Or I guess I'll be in the market for a Polaris, CanAm side by side or Argo in the near future.

6. LEWDOG

LEWDOG Elite Refuge Member

Christmas came early for me b/c I needed a new pair of hip boots and got them the second week of November. Dang nice to take my two dogs out to retrieve ducks without coming ashore with wet socks .

:tu LD :yes

7. Duckrussml

LD you need to look into the Breathable Chest Waders!!! They are hands down the most comfortable waders I've worn. I have used Neoprene and Old School Rubber/Canvas. I have had a pair of Orvis Breathable Waders (bought at the old outlet store in Salem for $110) for 18 yrs with no leaks. Used in swamps with beaver cut stick ups, rocks. crawling in and out of boats and walks thru brier patches. Not a leak, tear or rip!!!! Plus they work great for rainy days in the blind a water proof pants.

8. skimerhorn

skimerhorn Refuge Member

9. LEWDOG

LEWDOG Elite Refuge Member

I can't stand waders , I have tried all kinds but always end up in a pair of hip boots. a pair of oil-skins (rubber over canvas coat w/hood and bibs ) and hip boots will out wear and out last all other waterproof clothing. Anything deeper then hip boots it's time to get the boat .

:eek: LD :yes

Vahunter likes this.
  10. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member