eastern WA snow geese

Discussion in 'Washington Flyway Forum' started by billwnr, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:46 AM.

1. Wareagle1

Wareagle1 Elite Refuge Member

Lol, yeah but it’s free shipping at that point!:l:l

CurrencyTrader likes this.
  2. buzzkill

buzzkill Senior Refuge Member

Drove to Moses from Tri-cities earlier this week. I saw snows in Burbank and probably at least 10 different flocks on the ground between Scootney and Moses. Seeing more white geese on the eastside every year.

3. Harliduck

Harliduck Moderator Moderator

Wareagle...that may be one of the most impressive pictures I've seen this year...WOW!! I have a few of those same boxes that arrived a couple weeks ago and the wife made fun of me...she would have fainted had she came home to THAT! Love it...hope you got those in the garage, you might find a picture of me on your Ring loading up my truck...HAHAHA...Love the commitment...your my new hero...

Wareagle1 likes this.
  4. Green Duck Truck

Green Duck Truck Washington State Moderator Moderator

To me, getting rid of 20 decoys requires a mandatory replacement with at least 3 dozen new ones. You have to factor interest into the equation. 36 decoys today are about equal to 20 decoys back when you purchased them, which was likely some years back. In fact, if you bought the 20 decoys over 10 years ago, you may actually need 4 dozen to replace them. It's simple math and compound interest. :h:yes:z

Wareagle1 likes this.
  5. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

That is some solid decoy addict logic. :yes :l

I'm ordering for 12 full body wigeon and 2 12 slot bags. I'm hoping I can deal with just that order.

6. Wareagle1

Seems light Billy Bob!:l:l:l

7. Wareagle1

Harli thanks for that!
    Actually all, but one dz are resting in the garage.
    I see the Eastern Washington snow geese as a new challenge. After 37 years of ducks and geese over here I look forward to a new adversary. Even though they’ve been building their numbers over here for about a decade, it’s still something new and very challenging. Yep I totally expect to get my butt handed to me many times by them, but when I do get the best of them, it’s gonna be very satisfying!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 7:29 PM
    Green Duck Truck and Billy Bob like this.