Favorite places to eat while in Vegas for lunch but mainly dinner?

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by callinfowl, Feb 11, 2019.

1. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

Might have to pass on that one then, it might cut into my gambling funds.:l:l:l

Flyfisher likes this.
  2. callinfowl

I want to try to find a Brazilian steak house, have you heard of any?
    I'm in love with Picanha and Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino.:yes:yes:yes

3. Docterduck

Docterduck Elite Refuge Member

Learned long ago when it comes to food there is no such thing as “The Best”.

callinfowl likes this.
  4. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

Dan for 2 Hells Kitchen does not take reservations as you sit at bar. We walked in about 6 and four seats opened up. It is just in front of cesars. Had great Brazilian barbeque in Manhattan last summer didn't come across one in Las Vegas. Phil's steakhouse in Treasure Island was really good. What hotel are you staying.

callinfowl likes this.
  5. Socal Waterfowler

Socal Waterfowler Elite Refuge Member

Downtown - Le Thai, Carsons Kitchen, Pizza Rock
    Vegas - Rollin Smoke BBQ, Javier's at Aria
    Sushi - Don't eat on the strip for this

callinfowl likes this.
  6. callinfowl

Oh cool, I was thinking of his restaurant in paris. For sure I will have to take her to hells kitchen, she's been talking about it for a year. We should be OK though we normally eat late because she works nights.
    We are staying at Mandalay bay that's where her convention is and she didn't want to cab every morning to get to her meetings. The good thing being that far away from the things we like to do there (we like old town best) is her company picks up everything she does basically, meal, cabs and of course the room and flight.
    I have to pay for my meals and flight, flights are cheap this time of year we've always gone in the summer when it's 115* so I'm kinda excited about it being cold there. But the sight seeing won't be nearly as nice.:l
    Have any of you guys used Uber in LV or is it better to just stick with the cabs?
    I have to admit I love the cab's in LV it's like that old showtime show taxi cab confessions. The in cab conversations crack me up.:yes:z:eek:

Flyfisher likes this.
  7. Docterduck

Docterduck Elite Refuge Member

Vegas is very Uber and Lyft friendly! The only way to get around town for any distance.

callinfowl likes this.
  8. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

We used Uber if in a rush. We stay at Bellagio as my conference is at Cosmopolitian. At rush hour, walking versus Uber is not much difference.

callinfowl likes this.
  9. J-Duck

J-Duck Elite Refuge Member

go to Green Valley ranch on Friday nights they have all you can eat crab legs cold hot and rock crab claws for $40. My mom lives there if you need anything Dan let me know.Its from 4pm-9pm

callinfowl likes this.
  10. Drifly

Drifly Senior Refuge Member

Yes, 4 or 5 different ones. They have a couple of them in Vegas but you can find them in most big cities. Just forget about the salad bar and wait for the meat. It's all good.

Drifly

callinfowl likes this.