Fox in the henhouse

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by chuam, Aug 9, 2018.

1. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

bluewave.png

WHUP ! Hen, lugnut and double limit like this.
  2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

You posted this yesterday at 6:21 PM et . At 6:21 PM et had their yet been a request for v to recuse himself from his role overseeing the undecided gubernatorial primary race between himself and incumbent Gov. Jeff Colyer?

Because it is being reported that when Kobach got the request yesterday to recuse himself he said he would recused himself...

“I’ll be happy to recuse myself,”

And the recounts happen at a county level - and the State/Kobach receives the vote tally.

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1027728647493279744

double limit likes this.
  3. pintail2222

I believe that most - if not all of the candidates that were endorsed in the Primaries by Bernie Sanders and/or
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Ignoramus lost!

Those two are drying up the Democrats chance of a Big Blue Wave this November...

WHUP ! Hen and double limit like this.
  4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

This is not the forum to speak of "ethics, morals, or conflict of interest"

wispete likes this.
  5. pintail2222

Why would any candidate, D - R - I - G - L, concede if they are in the lead after the initial vote tally? :scratch

WHUP ! Hen, lugnut and double limit like this.
  6. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

I hope the democrats keep rallying behind this Alexandria chick. The democrats seem to forget about the middle ground in their party almost daily. They always seem to want to cater to the ultra liberal left.

WHUP ! Hen, Allan, cast&blast and 2 others like this.
  7. pintail2222

I hear ya. Like I wrote in the Biden thread - if the Dems go moderate - "middle ground" - then that means they have to reach across the isle and agree with Repub policies (that economically are currently working). But their TDS will not allow them to do it.

So it appears that is why many are moving further to the left. And when asked how they will pay for all the new social programs? They lose votes...

WHUP ! Hen and double limit like this.
  8. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

On vacation and watched CNN in the hotel breakfast area. Watched a piece about Sturgis SD where they claimed the only diversity you will see is a white guy riding an imported motorcycle. Then saw this piece as well and laughed!! He was in the lead, mail in ballots have until today to arrive to be counted. Plus all the provisional ballots that need to be verified prior to counting. Unlike other states they don't get counted until then.

Complaint that he was directing the counting of those not in compliance with state law was debunked as well. The communication sent out was drafted pre election and sent to the counties when it was clear a recount was going to be triggered. MSNBC at least added this tidbit at the very end.

9. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

It was a GOP primary so this was between two repubs. That's why you're not seeing any blue wave since this isn't even part of the general election when the dem and repub will square off.....

10. pintail2222

Sorry - I meant it as a general statement like in #13. I heard so much about the special election held in Ohio last week. An R beat a D. The D ran as a moderate and refused any help form Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Ignoramus. Good thing he did - the future of the Democratic Party was a curse to many of the candidates that she backed.