GoPro 6 editing software

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by likesbigspreads, Sep 13, 2018.

1. likesbigspreads

likesbigspreads Elite Refuge Member

First post here in the photo forum, just picked up a GoPro 6 and am struggling to find editing software to handle the clips. Everything I have including the GoPro editing software lag while viewing clips. The only thing I found to edit clips into something watchable is Windows Movie Maker, which is what I have used forever, but is not supported anymore through Windows?
    I am recording in 1080 with 120fps. I have since backed down fps to 60 but have not had a chance to video anything to see if that helps with the editing. Anyone else have problems with this. I am thinking my computer is too old as well as my Galaxy 7.
    Here is one I just did and to me it still seems off just a bit between audio and vid??

2. Huskermut

Huskermut New Member

I use Adobe Premiere Elements 2018. It's not subscription based like the Premiere Pro. It doesn't have everything but it's pretty intuitive and will get the job done. If your videos are lagging though, it's more than likely your computer has too much data on it. I'd look into a storage device to backup files and clean it up or just get a new computer. Knocking down the FPS will also help save space. The only thing knocking down the FPS really does is make doing super slow motion not as clear.