Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Having Problems With Your FOID???

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by drylok, Jun 2, 2012.

1. ten times better

ten times better Senior Refuge Member

the funny thing about the photos the last time I renewed they used my drivers lis. photo from 22 yrs before. I paid a gun shop 10 bucks for the right size and they didn't use it. only in the state of ill.

2. drylok

drylok Elite Refuge Member

Hey fellas I dont get on here or the web in general much these days. If anyone has any problems in the future please text me your name and brief description of the problem and then I'll call you asap.

Scott
    217/822/2354

3. remingtonarms38

remingtonarms38 Senior Refuge Member

Hey guys, do you need a foid card to hunt out of state as long as I will be with other fellow Illinois hunters with valid foid cards. I am a Illinois resident and 30 years old. My foid card expires on 2/1/2019. Long story short I sent in my online application for my new foid and the initial application was denied because it said invalid or missing photo. I resubmitted my application with valid photo, but my application still says under review. I have a snow goose trip scheduled for Feb 15 and Im praying it gets processed in time, but I'm not holding my breath since its Illinois. I think it's ridiculous they only give you 60 days to apply for your new foid, (not enough turn around if you ask me with any possible application hiccups). My application process wouldn't let me apply for my new foid until 12/1/2018, when my foid expired on 2/1/2019. Anyone know if there is a way to speed up the process? Thanks guys.

4. DuckyPhe

DuckyPhe Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

Sure do. Read and follow the instructions in the post above yours. He's helped many in years past.

Good luck,
    Chris