Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Hey Juvie Juke Box

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by timber hunter, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Empty Skies

Empty Skies Elite Refuge Member

Still having email problems?? Sent several in the last week no response

2. marshmob

marshmob Elite Refuge Member

How’s his turn around on orders? I was about to order another one of his callers.

3. timber hunter

timber hunter Elite Refuge Member

Took about a week for mine to ship. That was the Adult Snow which is supposed to be in stock before orders are allowed. The Migrator is made at order so it would take longer.

4. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member

With the large influx or orders coming in, we are looking in most cases at getting a caller out in 1 to 4 days. Our turn around will be updated to show this. The other owner (Josh) has been making things happen in a timely manner as I am adjusting to moving and starting a new job. Still trying 100% to respond to emails and messages.

How are you liking your caller Timber?

5. timber hunter

timber hunter Elite Refuge Member

JJB, here's my review from the other site...
    Took the caller to the field last weekend. Only used the short speaker cords provided so I couldn't get the whole spread sound, but I would say the JJB with outdoor speakers was equal to slightly louder than my smaller amp Goosegetter running horns. (didn't take it out) Superior sound for sure. Will probably run at the upper end of volume most days with speakers more spread out since it doesn't have the speaker blare of a horn head on. Some guys would be disappointed at the carry range. I feel decoys and location rule at a distance. Very happy with my choice at this point.

Couple questions about the unit in weather. How do the outdoor speakers compare to the old indestructible horns when it comes to hunting in rain and snow? Also, the three plug adaptors appear to be just common indoor rated style. I assume you feel that's not an issue?
    Can a second remote be ordered?

6. marshmob

marshmob Elite Refuge Member

Was looking at the adult snow.

Thanks

7. Juvie Juke Box

We've had virtually zero customer complaints about the outdoor speakers and our personal speakers are still on year 3 or 4 when we started using them. They also seem to hold up way better than the cheap power horns you'll find on Amazon or such. these days.

The outlet style connections we originally thought to change but liked how if someone tripped over a speaker they easily disconnected out of the unit vs ripping and causing damage. Id personally rather have to quickly connect some thing than have a dog drag an entire unit half way through a muddy field.

We will be adding spare remotes for order as soon as our next remote order comes in.

Glad to hear your liking your caller, and you'd be surprised how far those speakers will carry down wind!

8. Juvie Juke Box

Should have your order out within 2 to 5 days of ordering.

9. Empty Skies

Empty Skies Elite Refuge Member

Still no response to emails????

10. Juvie Juke Box

What email are you emailing???? We've been responding to nearly every email with the exception of people wanting free product. Ive been answering emails, Josh N has been answering Facebook messages and getting orders out the door daily. I've also been responding to this forum and one other. If you dont think I'm responding to emails. Send me a PM, shoot us a Facebook messages, or a Instagram message...........