How much should we "bend" to interest kids in the outdoors?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by seiowa, Oct 30, 2017.

1. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

[/QUOTE]

In Florida one of the biggest enemies to duck hunters is other duck hunters. We are going to either extinguish ourselves or push out the bad blood types. I fight the best I can to help others get out hunting and open as much public land to access while others work to make public land their own private club so they can get “quality” hunts. One side is going to win and if it is the other side, public duck hunting is toast.

2. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

In Florida one of the biggest enemies to duck hunters is other duck hunters. We are going to either extinguish ourselves or push out the bad blood types. I fight the best I can to help others get out hunting and open as much public land to access while others work to make public land their own private club so they can get “quality” hunts. One side is going to win and if it is the other side, public duck hunting is toast.[/QUOTE]

Spoiler alert, the side with the deepest pockets will win.

Every great once in a while you'll find an average Joe that by virtue of being a good dude or marrying right may have enough connections to fight the good fight. But that just delays the inevitable, which again is, the side with the deepest pockets wins.

3. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

Spoiler alert, the side with the deepest pockets will win.

Every great once in a while you'll find an average Joe that by virtue of being a good dude or marrying right may have enough connections to fight the good fight. But that just delays the inevitable, which again is, the side with the deepest pockets wins.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the encouragement because the guys on my side outnumber the retireees trying to keep us out.

4. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the encouragement because the guys on my side outnumber the retireees trying to keep us out.[/QUOTE]

Numbers don't mean a thing. Money does. Lots of educated, able, and honest sportsmans' groups here have been defeated by a few rich old *******s. Not saying there's not a chance, but there really isn't a chance.