Impossible task, can you do it?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by CA Hunter, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Bullet21XD

Bullet21XD Elite Refuge Member

I was baffled...

I've had to deal with a few rent-a-bums (temps) in recent times here at work. None of which could read an analog clock. They all had to go to a computer monitor to find the time. Absolutely pathetic!!

2. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

When I bought a truck in 2002 my son(7 at the time) didn't know how to roll up/down the window as he had only seen power windows before that. :scratch

3. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Put one of these clocks up and watch the confusion unfold..:l
    ZT24HR10-B-2[1].jpg

Brottboss and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  4. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

But can you read it considering the fact they had to translate the Bible from it to English so that people like you could read it!. This is simply how things work and reading cursive and writing it are not the same thing if you bother paying attention at all! Pretty sure even if they can't write it they know how to read it so your point is quite stupid actually!

Zane likes this.
  5. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

And most older people can't hitch up a wagon team.

6. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Yet those kids will run circles around you old farts with modern technology and computers. It’s a different world today.

Dean Nelson likes this.
  7. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Electronic shotguns will be developed that calculate your swing, lead and moment of trigger pull and will determine if you hit the bird or not. You will be able to dial in what ammo you want to use and it will keep count on your bag limit and immediately report it to the authorities how many birds you might have shot. For an extra stamp fee, you can be an outlaw, a skybuster, and even a braggard as it will report to the Fuge Forum of your choice, your hits, misses and daily bag limit in realtime so others can be humored or envious. Our waterfowl population will blacken the sky again as no birds will die and PETA will have nothing to say, and the pollution and acid rain that burnt gunpowder creates will be eliminated. All the gun manufacturers will still compete wit5h new models every year or so, but jamming semi autos will be history.

8. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

Can you rotate and edit a .pdf?

cast&blast likes this.
  9. Vammy

Vammy Senior Refuge Member

HA! A few years back my company controller was all about how you can't edit/change a pdf file; it was the most secure document on the planet. So I asked him to email me a pdf of his choice; I edited the top of the document to read "Phil is an arsehole", saved it with the same name and sent it back to him.

And I'm old.

10. Pirogue

Pirogue Senior Refuge Member

Quarter? A chicken should be cut into 8 pieces (plus the leftover back for the stock pot) ,soaked in buttermilk,dredged in seasoned flour,and fried in cast iron.:reader

P

newduk and WHUP ! Hen like this.