Is indecent exposure a felony in Canada?

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by TheDuckSlayer, Apr 19, 2019.

1. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Nothing too extraordinary. I didn’t even think it was that big of a deal. Basically I jumped off a bridge naked into the river at the precise moment that a county sheriff came around the corner. He wasn’t very amused by my stunt. That was the first time. Second time I thought it would be funny to go water skiing naked on a crowded river (same river, actually) on a Saturday. I guess some of the other boaters didn’t think it was funny because I think I was still on my first run when the marine police showed up.

callinfowl likes this.
  2. TheDuckSlayer

I’ve looked for it but couldn’t find it. None of my mug shots on the internet for some reason. Both streaking incidents were in 2003 in Baldwin County AL if you wanna look for it yourself. My initials are W.M.S.

3. TheDuckSlayer

That’s pretty cool, thanks for posting.

4. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

I went back to the judge and asked to speak with her in chambers. She changed the verdict to "better than decent exposure."

tcc, stevena198301 and WuChang like this.
  5. oldfireguy

oldfireguy Senior Refuge Member

Felony? Sounds more like a "Mr Weiner" offense!

6. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

I streaked across campus in college in '73 or '74 (when the streaking fad was in it's height). Was not in a fraternity but I had a buddy who was. After much drinking at that frat house, we made our run. It seemed like the entire school body was outside of that door when we made our break. I have never run so fast in my life. Our streak was not a jog...it was a sprint.

7. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

If you are looking up offences, in Canada the "felony" offences are known as an "indictable" offence, and a misdemeanor is known as a "summary conviction". Things like DUI and DWI fall into the indictable category, and you can be denied entry on those. Skinny skiing and jumping naked off a bridge would not be considered serious, but when you have multiple convictions, in combination with any others in your past, you can still be denied entry. Two summary convictions may prevent you from entering the country. If unsure , contact the closet Canadian consulate and they are familiar with pardons and temporary permits. Do not attempt to lie or "forget" about any past discretions at the border. The CDN and American border services have reciprocal agreements, and they have full access to your criminal history.

JRS likes this.
  8. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

We left a dude at the international falls border a few years ago on our way to go fishing. He had a DWI that was 10 years old, and was denied entrance. We had told him to square it up before we left for canada, but he didn't. We got the shake down because of it, too. he wanted us to turn back, but we got him directions to the bus station instead.

9. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

The second time?

I used to look at your avatar and say...Boy...that guy looks stupid.

Now for the rest of my time on here I will look at it and say....Boy....that avatar doesn't look stupid enough......

10. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

She dismissed my charges entirely....lack of evidence, not enough to stand up in court.

stevena198301 and WuChang like this.