Virginia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Long time no read .

Discussion in 'Virginia Flyway Forum' started by LEWDOG, May 13, 2019.

1. LEWDOG

LEWDOG Elite Refuge Member

Hello all it has been a while for me to read the board . I got thinking about the up coming season and blind building or should I just call them resting points for my marsh walks as I carry a gun . Last year was a joke and I can only guess this year will be more of the same . Fishing season has started early for me for I have taken two Snakeheads here at New Point Marina . One was 21" and the other was 22" inches but the bigger one I'm trying to get is 30"s or more . Damn shame they have made their way to the lower bay .

:) LD :(

2. kahunna

kahunna Elite Refuge Member

LD - You been sick? Wondered where you had gone...
    There's a five page, forty post thread on the snakeheads on the Chesapeake Forum if you want some more info/locations/etc. (also a twenty post thread on the crab situation).

3. LEWDOG

LEWDOG Elite Refuge Member

Not sick just move to taking to local Mathews residents on Facebook during the winter months and working at the bait and tackle shop at the campground. Damn a Snakehead y'all keep them up there above the line .

:) LD ;)