Marion, AL Deer hunt for Duck hunt /MS or AR

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Cottonseed, Dec 18, 2018.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Rick?

2. Cottonseed

Cottonseed New Member

Yes - I spent a lot of time in Nauvoo but never actually ate the original slick lizard. Once my folks divorced that's where my Mom moved (place is covered up with Allison's) I have no idea why we never went there.

Yeah, that's exactly where we went riding and my buddy lost his v card getting a poke on a 4 wheeler :l. Those were some fun times, very lucky none of us got hurt or in trouble in retrospect. I got introduced to all those guys (can't remember half the names now) at a party at Jason Works house. I fit in with the county school kids growing up and hung out with a much older crowd. Small world.

Very sad about JOhn's brother as well.. you just never know. Jason as well - both way to young.

3. Cottonseed

Cottonseed New Member

Nope, Charles... he's probably one of the disowned ones lol.

stevena198301 likes this.
  4. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Oh yes. Sad indeed. I had already went into the army when all that happened, and heard about it second hand. I have a feeling you and I probably know a lot of the same folks. I lived on Nauvoo Rd. Last house with a Carbon Hill address before you hit Nauvoo. Big brick house with a red sheet metal roof and a brick well in the front yard. Believe the Warren's own it now. I mostly ran around with the McDaniels from Nauvoo. Jon and Jeremy. Jon still lives on #2 Hill Rd there.