Missouri’s Approach to Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by WHUP ! Hen, May 15, 2019.

1. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member

An old buddy who was in my OCS class sent this to me. It’s worth reading, who knew that our hick and backward state could come up with this.

Missouri has no illegals; go figure...shouldn’t the other states do the same ? Missouri’s approach to the problem of illegal immigration appears to be more advanced, sophisticated, strict and effective than anything to date in Arizona. Does the White House appreciate what Missouri has done ? so, why doesn’t Missouri receive attention ? Answer: There are no illegals in Missouri to demonstrate. (And the Media doesn’t want to publicize that fact.)

The “Show
    Me” state has again shown us how it should be done. There needs to be more publicity and exposure regarding what Missouri has done, please pass this around.

In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed constitutional amendment designating English as the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri. No individual has the right to demand government services in a language OTHER than English

In 2008, a measure was passed that the Missouri Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement officers receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration laws.

In Missouri, illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayer benefits such as food stamps or health care through Missouri Health Net to individuals who are illegally in the United States.

In 2009, a measure was passed that insures Missouri’s public institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are illegally in the United States.

In Missouri all post-secondary institutions of higher education are required to annually certify to the Missouri Department of Higher Education that they have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in the United States.

It is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal immigrants are NOT WELCOME in the state and they will NOT receive public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.

2. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Yeah BUT, didn't you all have a pretty Liberal Governor for awhile and these things didn't get way laid? Well, good for you all! :tu

3. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

First I recall hearing of this and yes the press on both sides have been quite.

Other states should adopt. Would love to see some momentum. Some look arts of our country look like you are in a third country south of the border or some other country to the east flying flags of other countries and entire strip malls with stores in non English languages.

WoodieSC and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  4. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

Good for Missouri.
    Wish more states would do this.

WoodieSC, WHUP ! Hen and take'm like this.
  5. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Nice story, but I ain't buying it. "No Illegals"???? I'll bet ten thousand cross the bridge from E. STL each and every day. I'll bet a bunch more live quiet and keep their heads down. And not for a minute do I believe that Columbia doesn't have a bunch around Mizzou with liberals protecting them.

6. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member

Are they coming from East St.Louis and going home at night, working in the city in the daytime ? I also wonder if they are getting services and are able to keep their nose clean. It doesn’t surprise me if Lib City (Columbia) is sheltering them because they are so nice and they need help.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Y'all leave East Saint Louis alone. As I remember about the city I was born in 97% of the population was a little more darker than Café au Lait.

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  8. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Supposedly there's around 65,000 in the state, a lot of them are concentrated around large meat packing plants from what I've read.

9. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

I have heard it called the gold tooth Capitol of the U.S. or mid west.

Bear and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Murder per capita too! We're number one!:grvn