Need my Cinnamon teal

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Deer Man, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Deer Man

Deer Man Senior Refuge Member

Im trying to collect my species and not do with a guide. This season im looking to collect my Cinnamon teal. I assume California is the best chance. I have a few contacts out there but they don't have access to a CT. I can offer up Atlantic Brant, Black Duck and Greater Snow goose. also a free place to stay and pickup at airport if need be.

Shoot me a PM
    Thank you!
    Travis

2. mallard150

mallard150 Refuge Member

I have hunted with Travis before and can tell you that when I went out to NJ last year he was able to put me on black ducks and Atlantic Brant. Not to mention he put me up in a nice place. He committed a couple whole days to helping me get my birds.

His offer is legitimate.

I would love to return the favor and put him on some CT. I am still trying to find somewhere near me in CA where I can guarantee him one since he is coming from NJ.

If you have a good cinnamon spot and are looking for a swap, this could be fun. If your not interested in a swap and can point me in the right direction in CA for high percentage at a cinnamon teal, PM me. I only shoot a couple a year and want to give him good odds.

3. Deer Man

Thanks mark! Bump! Still Looking!

4. pukeko

pukeko Senior Refuge Member

I shoot a few. 20170128_162450.jpg

Mean Gene likes this.
  5. teamoutlaw

teamoutlaw Elite Refuge Member

He may rub salt marsh mud on his face but he is a pretty nice guy lol.

Went out to hunt with him in NJ for the second time this season and we managed to shoot some brant limits.

6. Deer Man

Bump still looking for my cinnamon teal

7. letmwurk

letmwurk Elite Refuge Member

@Deer Man post up on the CA forum page. We get them at the southern half of the state (either southern San Joaquin valley (the grasslands) or around Wister WA on the salton sea SE of Palm Springs). Someone down there might be able to hook you up.