New England Turkey hunters

Discussion in 'New England Flyway Forum' started by Dog tired, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Dog tired

Dog tired Refuge Member

Looking for turkey hunters in the New England Area that are willing to give time, effort, and or space to a good cause. New England Adventures is a non-profit that has made its mission bringing veterans out into the awesome woods and waters of New England to enjoy what this part of the world has to offer, free of charge to the veteran. This thank you to their service doesn't happen without effort, and I'm soliciting any that read this and can help in the New England area to shoot me a message or give me a call/text. I'm a vet myself, and have been on one of the hunts that NEA has organized as well as participated in other functions that they've put together, and can speak from experience when I say that these folks are very mission oriented on sharing the experience of the outdoors with vets. Please let me know if you feel like you can help out, and we'll discuss the details. Thanks in advance and good luck this season.

Michael
    540twoseventhree4889
    www.newenglandadventures.org

2. BDavis

BDavis Refuge Member

DT I’m really hoping I can help out with this. Talked to the farmer and I’m good to go for turkey season. It would bring me great pleasure to put a VET on a nice Longbeard.

3. Dog tired

Dog tired Refuge Member

Good deal. I'll PM you my email address and we can go over some details. Thanks in advance!