New Iowa Classifieds

Discussion in 'Iowa Flyway Forum' started by mallardshoot, Oct 14, 2012.

1. mallardshoot

mallardshoot Iowa Forum Moderator Moderator

Iowa Gang Classifieds
    Here we go gang, this is our very own classifieds. Please abide by the following rules as well as the rules of the normal classifieds.

Posts will remain for one month or until you tell me the item is sold. You are welcome to repost after one month to keep thread current.

No puppy or dogs ads allowed. Please post those in the Gun Dog Classifieds forum. Contact nicole@wingsupply.com for more details.

NO e-bay or craigslist ad's

If you post it here do not post it on the main classifieds

Limit posts to ads ONLY and put all items on one single post.(edit as things are sold) if your post is to old for you to edit it, send me a PM and I will delete it for you.

Must post a price if item is for sell.

If you have comments, questions or would like to make counter offers, please do so by pm.

2. Duck Killer from Tenn

Duck Killer from Tenn Senior Refuge Member

Anyone have an old Johnny Marsh call collecting dust somewhere in the house? I'm looking to buy an original Johnny Marsh call. Let me know what you have. Signed or unsigned. thanks

3. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

WTS: 28 Bigfoot Canadas. Mix of feeders/actives. Some flocked heads, most aren't. 1 Higdon Canada fullbody. 4 extra Bigfoot heads. Located in Omaha, $500.