New Member - Southeast Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by GRAM WATERFOWL, Dec 1, 2017.

1. GRAM WATERFOWL

GRAM WATERFOWL New Member

Hello - I've been on the site quite a few times, but only to gather information. This is a great location for duck hunters to share stories, ask questions, and buy/sell gear. I reside in Almont, MI and do most of my duck hunting on Lake St. Clair and Saginaw Bay. We shoot some ducks off the lake at the cottage in Rose City, but the majority of my hunting is done from the Bankes Goliath and my UFO layout. We target divers and typically run spreads of 150 to 200 decoys. My Dad and I both used to guide, but now that he's 68 and I have two young kids, we'd rather spend the time we get together hunting. I also deer hunt; however, it's only done because we like to eat venison. Duck hunting is my passion, I have been doing it for 30 years, and I look forward to meeting folks on here.

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard! You've come to a good place. :tu

3. Issac Edelman

Issac Edelman New Member

4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge - sounds like you know what you're doing. Look forward to seeing some pictures from you and your family.

5. DuckMan62

DuckMan62 New Member

Welcome to the Duck Hunter's Refuge forum from Missouri