Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

New Tracks for 2018

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Juvie Juke Box, Mar 20, 2018.

1. possumfoot

possumfoot Elite Refuge Member

i have it as well. don't have the album named, but it was one of 5-8 tracks available. they were all exactly 15min in length. other tracks were updated HD tracks.

2. KEN

KEN Moderator Moderator

I found Ross Boss. Listened to an example. Sounds OK. But I think it could be better. Does anyone use this Ross Boss and found it effective? We go to Sask early and see lots of Ross. Would like a good recording of them.

3. possumfoot

possumfoot Elite Refuge Member

Found where i got it from. Snowgoosegear.com

4. GooseChaser1

GooseChaser1 Senior Refuge Member

Afternoon Goose Chasers,

Looking for active phone number to get a hold of Juvy.

Dennis S.
    Rio Rancho, NM

5. marshmob

marshmob Elite Refuge Member

I found his email to be the fastest but haven’t seen him on here for a while

6. joecitrano

joecitrano Senior Refuge Member

I hope they’re still in business they haven’t been on here in a while

7. CNWD

CNWD Senior Refuge Member

I do too, I have sent him FB message and emailed him, been a few weeks now with no response...

8. KEN

KEN Moderator Moderator

I also sent him a message on May 19. No response.

9. GooseChaser1

GooseChaser1 Senior Refuge Member

Good Morning Snow Goose Chasers,

Still in business, received my new snow goose calls from Juvy and loaded them into my Fox Pro, they sound great and will put them to good use in Sask. in September. I know he was having problems with his new phone. We were able to work out some shipping problems. I am sure he will be getting back to you for your questions.

Dennis S.
    Rio Rancho, NM

10. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

We are still up and running!

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me on here, I will be checking my PM's daily. We are switching to a new email account that should be up and running this weekend and Facebook messages will be promptly responded too as well going forward as always done in the past. Sorry if anyone feels like we went into the dark there for awhile!

For a generalized update, we still aren't taking E-Caller orders at the moment. We've determined the changes we want to make to our current lineup and have done extensive testing on said changes. The new unit we tested this Spring with some really cool features we are still determining a plan of action on. I'd disclose the exact breakdown of said features but I'd rather not give a certain competitor the chance to rip us off. Likely, we will have a pre determined amount of units made up for purchase this summer going into Fall and then the same concept will be applied for Winter/Early Spring. This past Dec-March was pure insanity and in order to give our customers the best possible product/turn around time the limited amount of units is likely going to be the way we head unless we are able to find additional help.

Everyone who has purchased our new tracks has been ranting and raving about them, glad to provide some awesome new options. As far as more tracks go, is there anything we aren't/anyone isn't offering that someone would like to see? I know the Ross track has been brought up quite a bit. Hoping to deliver something unique on that front by the time everyone is getting geared up for Canada.

Lastly, we are going to be looking for some guys/gals that are familiar with our products and use them that hunt snows extensively to bring on as "staff" per say. It won't be a free for all mass pro staff, likely a person or two per state in the Central/Mississippi Flyways and then 1 or 2 on the Greater Snow goose front. Our goal is to have these members test new products extensively, provide feedback, get together and hunt (if possible) and help answer questions here and there. It is not our intention to create a mass of people that scour social media waiting to jump on any and every snow goose related post pimping our products (yuck!) More information to follow!