NJ Game wardens

Discussion in 'New Jersey Flyway Forum' started by Smackdown 870, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Smackdown 870

Smackdown 870 Elite Refuge Member

Well after hunting in NJ for 17yrs I my first bad experience... I get a failure to appear notice in the mail over a ticket that was given by a GW at a boat ramp. I had lost my tag on the road somewhere and did not realize it till after I pulled my boat out of the water. I went the same day and got a temp tag. I get a failure to appear notice on a ticket that I never received in person or on my car. I had to call the courthouse to find out what it was about. I think that is kind of petty and more of a kick in the balls..but I guess its part of being an out of state guy. I mean what's the harm of a warning.. for a missing tag.

Jay Mo 37 likes this.
  2. ted brogan

ted brogan Senior Refuge Member

smack they do that to everyone. Not just us oser's

Smackdown 870 likes this.
  3. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

NJ is asshulisticlly tough on this stuff. My son forgot to renew his NJ car registration. Gets pulled over and the cop calls a wrecker to impound his vehicle right there on the highway. It was a few weeks overdue. A bit over the top, State Gubbmint Nazi tactics, especially with a pristine driving record, never any arrests not even an outstanding parking ticket. I am not blaming the Trooper as he is just following. Order and would get into trouble if he did anything else. Don’t you just love it when Libs take over a state? Comrade.
    Also, don’t EVER , EVER put a license plate on a vehicle from another vehicle just to drive it home after purchase etc. This is a FELONY! Dont even move trailer plates around. Say good bye to gun ownership and the evidence says you are 100% guilty.