Observing......

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by 2eagles, Apr 13, 2019.

1. 2eagles

2eagles Elite Refuge Member

I used to hang at the Refuge a lot, but there was a developing attitude that really disturbed me by some of the members. Very rude and just not nice at all. The straw that broke my camels back was when the bandwagon was piling garbage on someone, who I believe was a member of the CWA. I spouted off and haven’t been back until today. I’m hoping things are better, so I’m going to check it out. Wish me luck, guys.

2. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator

Some things have changed, some people haven’t. Look for the good - I hope you find it.

2eagles likes this.
  3. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Global Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    Not piling on, but the Refuge is like a slice of America. The only way to get His word out is to go to the people who haven't heard it, or don't understand it. We do no good if we preach to the believers. If you don't like the real world , do you shack up like a hermit? Or go out and live your life to show a difference? Same here, you leave and you help no one. So, please stay and make a difference!! Thanks for coming back.

2eagles and tcc like this.
  4. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

Welcome back

In my mind there have been lots of changes. Many of the crowd from years back are long gone.

New Some things have changed, some people haven’t. Look for the good - I hope you find it.

2eagles likes this.