Offseason Plans

Discussion in 'Nebraska Flyway Forum' started by Huskermut, May 17, 2019.

1. Huskermut

Huskermut Refuge Member

What's everyone doing this offseason?

2. brentbullets

brentbullets Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Hoping to chase some walleye I this weather ever straightens out. Already starting to make plans and get decoys for this upcoming season though.

Huntges11 and Huskermut like this.
  3. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

I put remodeling the house on hold September 1. I plan to start to finish that remodel now that turkey season is over for us. Damn hunting seasons....:l

Huskermut likes this.
  4. Huntges11

Huntges11 Senior Refuge Member

I'm doing the same with decoys and gear Bullets. Nobody wants to hear my sob story because some people are lot worse off and lost everything, but we lost our decoy shed in the March flood on the Platte. Something we never thought was possible with the water level getting that high. Our shed was ripped open like a sardine can and all our stuff washed downriver. Lost everything. All our gear and decoys we use to hunt on the river. Duck floaters, duck fullbodies, Canada floaters, over 100 Canada fullbodies, Canada sleeper shells, Mojos, boat batteries, tarps, flags, gas tanks, propane tanks, heaters, etc... Not to mention the shed itself. We found about 20 decoys and 4 blind chairs. SO I've been makin a list and checkin it twice and scouring Craigs when I can, all summer, hoping to get back to a respectable spread by fall.

Huskermut likes this.