Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by buck_master_2001, Mar 12, 2018.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

No, electing Obama and nominating Hillary were the catalysts for a Trump. .....and imagining a Hillary would be better? Imagining any of this is a reflection on Trump himself, as opposed to the pure anti-Trump insanity pushed 24/7 by the media, lefties, and the rest of the idiots that buy into it? The same idiots that gave us the last 8 years, have created their own self-licking ice cream cone. Some just can’t resist getting a lick themselves.

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

The Marine veterans probably voted for Lamb. Marines stick together. Air Force...not so much.

stump and double limit like this.
  3. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

I disagree. I wouldn’t vote for someone simply because of that fact. I think he won because he was more palatable. He spoke out against Nancy Pelosi, against gun control, against abortion and favors unions in a large union area. The other guy? He looked to be nearly on his death bed. This one here isn’t hard to figure out. It is a huge slap in the face to Trump and the Republican Party who threw a lot of money at this election.

4. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

A lot of people will though. When all the politicians are saying basically the same thing, voters look for something they have in common with a candidate.

If Lamb is being sincere with his politics, and the rest of Dems take note, the Reps WILL be in trouble unless they wake up.

stump and Bear like this.
  5. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

:dv Maybe the mindlessness of previous Trump voters is changing, well except in backwoods America. Education or lack thereof might be a “situation” there.

6. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

You're so full of crap (and yourself) that you've basically become irrelevant to these discussions..........

7. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

It is funny though isn't it?

8. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Sad is more of a description that I would use..

OneShotBandit likes this.
  9. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

He couldn't find a clue in a clue field.

10. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

I would respectfully disagree, and say that choosing Trump was delaying the destruction. Hilary knew where every switch and lever of power was - and by this time of a Hilary Administration we would be deep in the quagmire of a modern Animal Farm. Trump's admin, if nothing else, has exposed a huge amount of corruption on both sides, probably more sore on the Dem side, but still, lots of corruption. Corruption like infection prospers best when hidden and unmolested.

What I am more angry at is the Republican leadership that plays it safe even when they own the field. Statistically, they knew they were going to lose seats in a mid-term as the controlling party almost always does. They could have made some bold moves and at least had something to show for their moment of power. Like them or hate them - when the Dems have power they use it even if it means to lose it.

OneShotBandit and widgeon like this.