Posting Videos

Discussion in 'Help & Tech Support Forum' started by PorkChop, May 24, 2019.

1. PorkChop

PorkChop Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Just curious if there is a way to upload personal hunting videos from my phone like I can do pictures without having to use YouTube?

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

I just tried playing around with it. Tried to upload a short video to our Media Section. No joy. It just uploaded the image that showed at the beginning of the video.

You do not have to use YouTube. Look into Vimeo. (Vimeo.com) You 'can' pay for a huge amount of data storage, or they give you (I think) 500mb per week. No limit (again, I think) on the storage amount, just a limit on how much you can upload per week.
    Just checked, total upload (storage) limit is 5gb, so fairly large, for free.

Here is one of mine. I only have a few....

PorkChop likes this.
  3. PorkChop

PorkChop Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Thank you I will look into that one! I have nothing against YouTube I was just hoping to skip a step. It’s pretty nice being able to upload pictures straight from the phone. I can be kind of lazy when it comes to these kinds of things.

4. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

I totally understand

PorkChop likes this.