Really Joe?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by The Mad Duck, May 10, 2019.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Since illegal aliens are in our schools I can understand how treating their kids and their parents for diseases.

Two public schools I subbed at had IAs test positive for tuberculosis.

And they are out in the community making health care, especially for communicable diseases, a general health concern.

WHUP ! Hen and OneShotBandit like this.
  2. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

source - cdc.gov
    At this time,* vaccines for these diseases are currently required for U.S. immigration:

• Mumps
    • Measles
    • Rubella
    • Polio
    • Tetanus and diphtheria
    • Pertussis
    • Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
    • Hepatitis A
    • Hepatitis B
    • Rotavirus
    • Meningococcal disease
    • Varicella
    • Pneumococcal disease
    • Seasonal influenza
    In other words - immigrate legally and you have to follow our health laws. Immigrate illegally and you can skip all the health laws. Ebola, HIV, Black Death, come on in and remember to vote democrat!

OneShotBandit and API like this.
  3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Ya know, by way back in the 1960s I had already had most of those shots either from public schools or boot camp, then the military folks made me get an anti-plague shot (whatever that is) before setting boots on the ground in VN. Were they trying to keep me healthy or save others from me? :scratch

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Bubonic Plague...AKA Black Death. Transmitted by rat fleas.

Bring out your dead!!!

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

6. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

OneShotBandit likes this.
  7. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

And yet we are a growing population of anti-vaxers. Folks that live here legally, go to schools, stores, etc...

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Two wrongs don't make a right.

We get enough severely mentally and physically handicapped and blind babies born from mothers catching German measles and that will change.

That and polio makes a return from a Third World illegal alien bringing it from God knows where.

It's just not Latinos crossing the border.

The kid that made the news about being an anti-vacxser just came down with Chicken Pox. He'll wish he had been vaccinated if he comes down with Shingles.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  9. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum Moderator

Spoiler alert.........they already freak'in get free medical, they just go to the ER instead of seeing a G.P.
    Then if they need follow up treatment they go to free clinics, try going to a free clinic as a white male and see how far you get into the door. Convicts get better healthcare then a lot of families I know.
    It's time to build that frick'in wall and start evicting ALL illegals and start taking care of OUR people for a change. We don't need to save the world, just our country would be nice.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  10. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Yeap and why ER's in areas that have plenty of illegals in them are so crowded and the wait is so long, the hospitals can't turn them away. Personally I would tell them to go back to what country of origin they came from for medical care and refuse to treat them. I not going to get into the story about my 90 year old FIL, a WWII vet, that had to wait 4 hours to get seen in an emergency room in Florida because of all the illegals, but it still makes me sick.