Really Joe?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by The Mad Duck, May 10, 2019.

1. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

For who the Democrats or the Illegals??? :rolleyes:

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Klobuchar is no “moderate”. She’s a Liberal - a DFLer - with whom many in the field happen to currently be to the left of.

If you like Amy - you’ll love Joe.

Amy is BORING! No life - no pizazz - non excitement and over calculated....

3. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

No, first term Obama won because he was Obama. Second term Obama had high unfavorable numbers and everyone hated his signature program. But he won because the Republicans said "who can we find that was the original architect of socialized American healthcare, who is liberal northeastern RINO, and who half the base considers to be non-Christian. Yeah, let's pick that loser"

3inch3's, WHUP ! Hen and pintail2222 like this.
  4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Yup. The precedent has been set for years. The election is a game of hold my beer and watch this!

5. Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton Elite Refuge Member

6. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

I do not care for anyone on the Dem side...

I am simply pointing out that from a media perspective that Klobuchar comes off as, and is presented as a left-leaning moderate... As such (and as a female who is not nearly as unlikeable as Clinton), I believe she would have a better than good chance of beating Trump...

Trump (and the media) have created some degree of animosity towards him, and there are a lot of moderates looking for a home... If Klobuchar won the primaries, the progressives would vote for her for president, as would everyone center/left, and I believe Trump would lose a high number of moderate voters (including many center/right)...

Joe has been talking out of both sides of his mouth, and has proven to be a bit of a Jerk... He actually apologized for calling Pence a "decent person." He has been slinging some mud, and likely will not win a mud slinging contest with Trump. I have not seen Klobuchar slinging mud, and there is a good chance that a lot of voters would be put off by a campaign of mud-slinging against her.

However, due to the progressive leaning nature of the media and the Democratic party currently, I do not see her even making it to the primaries, much less winning them...

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Hello...Reagan.

And if they can't find a charity hospital to take them if they require hospitalization then I believe they can stay FOB at that hospital. :scratch

8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Health care -vs- a visit to an ER for a broken arm that occurred while you were picking tomatoes, are two complete separate matters. Especially for an illegal alien.

Then of course their are hospitals, like the ones in CA and AZ, who tell the ambulances to simply send the illegals to county Hospitals.

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

We need to have nominations for office like they did in medieval England.

Jousting on horseback and broadswords till death.

Now that would make for an interesting election season.

WHUP ! Hen, stump and API like this.
  10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

It couldn't be any uglier than the current process.

WHUP ! Hen and Bear like this.