Virginia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Seasons Made a Turn For Me

Discussion in 'Virginia Flyway Forum' started by Tailfeathers, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahunna

kahunna Elite Refuge Member

That's a damn fine looking SML waterswatting spot markd...you could gang up on em from both sides of that gut! Do you and your crew waterswatt? Bet that lake would be a great permanent home for a widewater-type houseboat...just floating aimlessly over the lake all season long. Maybe you and your crew should consider that for next year? We gone.

top o va and markd like this.
  2. Farm4wildlife

Farm4wildlife Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

I know several landowners down on the lake. Can't see why you would need to trespass. Only thing in the picture that I see as a possible give away is the horse pasture. Lots of horse people don't like you shooting around their horses. But if they are azhats to their neighbors normally pretty easy to be setup next door.

3. waterpig

waterpig Moderator Moderator

Where is the “dangerous use of a watercraft” part? I don’t see a boat, nor is one mentioned in his description. Could it be that he and the renegades drove in? Possibly cutting the chain on an unsuspecting landowners gate? All the while killing geese that ultimately belonged to someone else? Then driving away at a high rate of speed, laughing and singing old Slim Whitman tunes, which caused them to run over a group of Ferrum College freshman who just swam to safety after their camping trip on Dam Island was cut short by a rabid otter named Fred? You never know!!

markd likes this.
  4. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

5. Little Ruddy

Little Ruddy Elite Refuge Member

Well then,if everyone on here is a complete idiot as you just reminded us...why don't you just move on down the road. You are way over qualified to be here. We will all be upset that you are leaving but we will try to get over it....in fact I'm Over it all ready! Have a great life as a hunter..because you have proved to everyone that you are definitely not a waterfowler! Moderator,please remove this person from here so us stupid guys can continue to enjoy this site!

creedsduckman and bird junkie like this.
  6. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Duck,
    I agree with the post above. How the hell can you know that nobody can ever get permission to hunt properties surrounding an entire freakin lake? What are there along the shoreline, hundreds of houses and YOU know the back story of each and every one? Duckie.....Pleeeeeease. How do you make that claim? How do you supposedly convince a Virginia Law Enforcement Officer to do an investigation based on a few photos and your claims? Now you make accusations to a person that they used their boat dangerously? Wee you there? Do you have surveillance video? How do YOU know this? Honestly you should consider shutting the hell up on here cause if not proven, your claims can be liable. I am trying to be neutral here, certainly not a big fan of Mark as you all know, but accusations had better be strongly backed up with truth and evidence. Lawyers aren't cheap, at least the good ones aren't.
    Carry on.

markd, creedsduckman and waterpig like this.
  7. waterpig

my_evil_plan.png

8. markd

markd Elite Refuge Member

Leave him alone fellas, clearly he's distraught because his big dollar Alweld is really just a teenie weenie poopy jon boat that will only hold 4 people. Get a real mans boat dickrubsmell.....you'll feel better.....we'll all feel better......

0212190925.jpg

top o va likes this.
  9. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

If you knew it was fake and you reported it to a warden, would you be guilty of filing a false police report?

10. waterpig

Picture of Mark, recklessly heading out to harvest on SML.

duckboat.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.