Silo/socks bag

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Original name, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Original name

Original name New Member

Hey guys. I know there’s currently a similar thread but I didn’t want to hijack it.
    I’m looking for recommendations for a bag that would hold 2 dozen big al lessers and 2 dozen divembomb s3f socks.
    The cube bag is out because I’m walking long distance.
    I was looking at the divebomb/white rock bags. (I think they are the same). Seems they would work and easy to load but they don’t seem like they would fold up well to hide them while hunting.
    Also looking at the decoy pro silo bags. Not sure if the are big enough to fit 2 dozen silos and 2 dozen socks. I don’t want to have to wrestle with them to make them fit.
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks!

2. Lastflight

Lastflight Senior Refuge Member

3. Original name

Original name New Member

I’ve actually been considering those. Do the stakes from the divebomb silos stick out of the top? That would be my o my issue. I would be scared of falling on them while stumbling through a field.

4. Mr_Mallard

Mr_Mallard Senior Refuge Member

Buy the cube and get yourself a beavertail sled its much easier you can carry everything in the sled

5. Lastflight

Lastflight Senior Refuge Member

The stakes do stick out a bit, but it hasn't been a problem for me to sling the bag over my shoulder.