Tangle Free decoys customer service

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by BAYDOG, Dec 3, 2018.

1. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    Just a shout out to and about @Tangle Free Outdoor Products. Had two keels break off of Bufflehead decoys I bought last season. Emailed them just to let them know they may have a mold problem. They told me to send pictures which I did. Said they would replace them. I said don't worry, they have been used a season and a half. 4 days later, two new decoys!! Great customer service, and durability. This poor deke got swatted killing a cripple. Still in service!! Thanks!! 1203181404a.jpg 1203181404.jpg 1112180934_HDR.jpg

2. Bump

Bump New Member

Ill second that. One of the speck floaters I bought had a small hole in it. They sent me a replacement right away(didnt even want a picture).

3. yankeegray

yankeegray Senior Refuge Member

Good to hear my nephew purchase a boat load this season a relief to now they will stand behind there produce

4. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Always good to hear about good customer service. That's smart business. All the attention your threads are getting is cheap advertising. Works out good for both parties. :tu

5. saltdux

saltdux Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I'll second that on Tanglefree's customer service. They have helped us out on more than one occasion--- a great CA. company that truly stand by their products and do their best to "make it right" .

6. mmayes

mmayes Diver Forum Mod Moderator

glad to hear they have good customer service

Mayes

7. JRS

JRS Elite Refuge Member

They replaced my defective backpack-only asked for email photo and receipt. The backpack was almost a year old. They did not want the old one back. Solid!

8. Glades Ranger

Glades Ranger Elite Refuge Member

I have a dozen magnum ringneck Tanglefree- while not the most detailed plastic decoy out there, they have been solid so far! Yeah, the paint is sub-par but I enjoy painting them up every couple of seasons.

9. PJN36

PJN36 Senior Refuge Member

I'll second their customer service. I ordered some tangle free snow goose and blue goose windsocks at the end of the season last year. When my order came it was missing the blue geese even though the packing list said they were there. I called them and they shipped me the blue goose decoys no questions asked.

10. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

I've had bad luck with their products but good luck with their customer services...kind'a wish it was the other way around...