TDB 17 Sea Class

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by DCFIREMANN, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Duckdamage

Duckdamage New Member

Sorry, but comparing an original TDB with anything the Duckwater company produces is like comparing a real boat with a toy. Too many issues with Duckwater. I would suggest you sell yours, and get a TDB or a Bankes IMHO

2. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    I'd love to know what "Issues" you find with Duckwaters?? I have been in quite a few, and except maybe their weight, they have been awesome boats. For what i do, which is hunting around a lot of rocks and eddy's , a fiberglass boat will never cut it. A aluminum boat is the only way to go, and Duckwater is a tank.

3. DCFIREMANN

DCFIREMANN Senior Refuge Member

I have looked at Duckwater boats in the past. They aren't my cup of tea. I do a lot of different hunting out of my boat. The Duckwater just doesn't fit the bill.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

4. no harm-no fowl

no harm-no fowl Senior Refuge Member

Mine was made in 2006, it's built like a tank. I can hunt anywhere in it. I've broken 4" of ice with it. Try that with your glass boat.

5. DCFIREMANN

DCFIREMANN Senior Refuge Member

I would love to see the bottom of your tank!!!! If you think those aluminum boats can break 4 inches of ice you better know a good aluminum welder. If we get 4 inches of ice down here I'll go hunt the fields.

Be Safe

THE DAWG