The Man Who Ate His Victims Brains

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Benny, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Benny

Benny Elite Refuge Member

Clearly there are different interpretations of the USA and it is probably the "science is bs the earth is flat and Trump is an real man" interpretation of it that wins their ire. Both of the polar interpretations are both dysfunctional and counterproductive in a healthy culture and economy.
    I don't like either version but Lord have mercy can you be more hypocritical by pointing to "hate" in the liberal ranks?

2. seiowa

seiowa Senior Refuge Member

If dividing the masses and manufacturing dissent means you hate the USA, Fox News is some jihadists. You think Fox and Friends didn't have a hey day with the "Sore - Loserman" bumper stickers etc after George W won twice? You think the Fox pundits didn't make bagging on Obamacare their bread and butter for weeks, if not months?

I'm right with you, "infotainment" is the slow painful death of integrity in journalism in the US, but if you don't think both sides do it equally you're very much part of the problem. We choose the reality you live in, by which channel we click into we are choosing how we get our news custom tailored and presented to us. Usually in a way that pats us on the back for thinking like the pundits do.

Phytoplankton likes this.
  3. CookMan

CookMan Senior Refuge Member

Without writing the Magna Carta all I am saying is there is never seem to be a positive message and always a bent of negativity with some of the networks that we don't speak of. I have never seen more whining out of some networks. Once can they post a solution/story/narrative that is positive?

4. denduke

denduke Senior Refuge Member

If it weren't for Fox News...Oreilly, Dobbs, Hannity, prolly would have Hillary in and the entire nation in the dark....The way the dems want it....

5. Benny

Benny Elite Refuge Member

The irony of this statement is grandpas water well deep...............

6. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Only when the chipmunk screams amen.

7. CookMan

CookMan Senior Refuge Member

:tu They, the (DEMS) want you to BELIEVE THEIR BS and not even question or think of the alternative solution. At least we have that choice today. BUT, with so many Bernie burn-heads and past Hillary zombies it is scary to think that one day that could be the norm. I have asked continually "where do these people come from that think that way"?? Where and how were they raised?