The Nitwit (Off topic)

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by morduks, Aug 11, 2017.

1. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

First President Rump gets into a nuclear threat pissing match with that pipsqueak that roared Kim and now he is mulling a "military option" vis a vis Venezuela? I am starting to think fondly of the Flyyn, Spicer and Scaramucci days of old. Is anyone else appalled by this "my *&$# is bigger than yours" talk. This silly war talk reminds me of:

[Insert long sigh here] Please excuse the outburst. I will be back with a beer report very soon. We need it.

Tom B.

ditchbanker and Allinodad like this.
  2. OLY

OLY Elite Refuge Member

Sorry that you lady Hillary did not get elected we need balls at this time in history.

ALMODUX, Rubberhead, widgeon and 4 others like this.
  3. tomturkey

tomturkey Elite Refuge Member

We did not have a president with balls with Obama. Instead of standing up for the US he went around apologizing and bowing to the world right after he got in office. He would have done the same thing with this nitwit in NK if he was still in office

ALMODUX, Rubberhead, Banded1 and 2 others like this.
  4. Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs Elite Refuge Member

I think its deplorable, along with all the people voted him in because we got tires of all the liberal BS tearing down this country.

I believe Hillary called me Deplorable. Liberals and democrats just don't get it. In less than 8 years you have lost the House and senate and the white house. 31 states houses and senates and there are now I think 35 republican governors and the governor of Virginia switched parties and you still think you have the right answer. I think nitwits fits your party much better Tom.

5. tomturkey

tomturkey Elite Refuge Member

Where do you get the idea I am a Democrap.

6. Allinodad

Allinodad Senior Refuge Member

The only redeeming quality Trump had before taking office was his somewhat noninterventionist foreign policy, now he is just as bad as that war mongering baby killer he defeated in the election. Just goes to show that they ALL suck. Cheers.

dwhauss likes this.
  7. West Park

West Park New Member

Amazing how many Liberals are on the "hunting" forum. I just don't get it.

Rubberhead likes this.
  8. West Park

West Park New Member

I think he meant the other Tom, the one who insulted our president. I stand behind our president 100 percent.

Rubberhead, WHUP ! Hen and lugnut like this.
  9. Allinodad

Allinodad Senior Refuge Member

Who are you speaking about? I don't want to respond to a statement not directed at myself.

10. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

My problem with Trump is that he is an amateur *** clown. He may for the most part have good positions on issues but his communication style and delivery methods make he and us a laughing stock. I am not convinced that the Presidency is a true calling / mission for him more than it was a gleaming prize to covet and acquire.

And yes, I am a registered Republican. I am shocked that he is the best we could do in the last election. My vote in our primary was for Kasich.

Boomn4x4 and dwhauss like this.