Three Ol' Timers Hunt'n in the Fog

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Lame-Duck, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Glad you had a good shoot Dad!

I enjoyed the post-shoot breakfast/lunch with both of you...

2. Mort

Mort Elite Refuge Member

Always enjoy your photos Mike. I hunted in the fog yesterday with one of my old buddies too. Shot four Teal first thing in the morning and then the fog lifted. We found the birds decoy shy also. Still an enjoyable hunt.

3. DuckFan

DuckFan Elite Refuge Member

Nice job Mike

LOVE the picture with Annie and the Sprig

She is such a wonderful dog.

4. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

It sure is good to hear to hear from all you guys.

*Serge...You never miss any of my posts. Thanks buddy...much appreciated.
    *Jzee...Yep, Annie is 10, but she really still love to hunt. I am proud to have had her for a partner for so long.
    *Ben...I love your honesty. You make me laugh. :l
    *Rick (AzSprig)...we are all getting old for sure. The trick is to stay young enough to continue hunting.
    *Dek...I know all about those birthdays with a zero, and they do leave a mark, and they definitely sting a bit.. :)
    *duckme...Being king of the tailgate pictures shows a lack of creativity. I must make Gregg shake his head with discust.
    *Silver Wings (Rick)...I know that teal get by everyone, but it sure seems that they get by us in a disproportionate number. And yes, it is nice to see ol' Tommy wearing something other than crocs. He's not a trend setter when it comes to hunting clothing.:no
    *Sweatliner...Thanks.
    *Mark (Seaters)...I sure thank you for the kind words (emoji's).
    *Marc (Sorsky)...Thanks Marc, and the breakfast at the Mom & Pop Dinner is always good. I'm glad that you and Ryan had a good shoot. :tu
    *Mort...It sounds like our hunts were quite similar to each other. Thank you for the kind words.
    *Rick...Thank you Rick... I too like the shot of Annie with the sprig. I'm glad you've had the opportunity to hunt over her. She's a sweetheart for sure.

5. Wareaglebrowning

Wareaglebrowning Refuge Member

Mr Mike , I'm the old Arkansas boy, I asked about you the other day , you my friend is one of the main reasons I look on the California site, I enjoy your pics , great job sir!! I'm not tech savvy, if I can figure out how to post pics , I will post some pics of some recent river hunts we had here in Nw ar , the mornings we did so well the temp was around zero here!!

API and DuckFan like this.
  6. HammerTimeBagley

HammerTimeBagley Senior Refuge Member

congrats on a good day afield with friends. good evening

7. Lame-Duck

Wareaglebrowniing...I'm glad you come out here and visit our California site. I appreciate your kind remarks concerning my photos. I see where you just recently joined the Refuge Forums, and it's good to have you aboard.

Here is an easy way to post photos here on the forums:
    Copy and Paste and Drag N' Drop
    Copy and paste or drag and drop photos. You don't have to upload photos!! Just drag from your computer into your post.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally use flickr ( https://www.flickr.com )
    The links below might help you out on uploading your pictures to flickr and then posting them on the forums.

https://thelabradorforum.com/threads/posting-a-photo-from-flickr-update.10872/

8. Lame-Duck

9. Refugeguy

Refugeguy Senior Refuge Member

Man, good ol Tommy S, used to take menand my brother fishing when we were little! Good dude

10. Lame-Duck

Refugeguy....As I'm reading your post, I'm talking to Tommy on the phone. He is definitely a very generous and good friend.