To all that said publicly and in PM that I was to criticle

Discussion in 'New York Flyway Forum' started by BAYDOG, Jan 2, 2019.

1. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    :l..... the guy still is a deushbag.
    https://www.newyorkupstate.com/outd...tion-charge-in-illegal-duck-hunting-case.html

2. duck stopper

duck stopper Elite Refuge Member

I would have thought he learned his lesson the first time.

3. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Club fed is in his future.

4. Mr.Bones

Mr.Bones New England Moderator Moderator

Guess when you get a slap on the hand the first time...

5. grousefeathers

grousefeathers Senior Refuge Member

Couldn’t happen to a better guy! He has been known to scout successful hunters and steal their spots. Did it to us and I am sure to others

6. 1bigduck

1bigduck Senior Refuge Member

Couldn't agree more, ran into him twice and both times he was a arrogant as.....le. Hope they through the book at him.

7. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

One thing I can’t stand is a guy that is involved in hunting and looks down on you little people. :joker Ha. Actually, I am glad they nailed his arse. I dont know if there is a Guide’s License in your state but I hope as part of his punishment they pull it, permanently. Anyone know when and where the hearing is? A lot of guys should show up and express the disgust of the waterfowling community.

8. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

9. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    here's another one!!

Illegally Guided Duck Hunt - Yates County
    On Dec. 29, ECO Joshua Crain received multiple complaints about an individual posting guided waterfowl hunts on social media in the Yates County area. ECO Crain determined that this individual was not licensed to guide hunts in New York, and photos showed an over-the-limit take of waterfowl. Over the next several days, ECO Crain compiled more evidence and attempted to locate the subject. On Jan. 1, ECO Crain located the individual guiding a group of five hunters on Seneca Lake in the town of Torrey. Because of the size of the hunting party, ECO Ron Gross responded to the area to assist. The hunting party was approached by the ECOs and the officers conducted a compliance check. One hunter was charged with possessing a shotgun capable of holding more than three rounds while waterfowl hunting, and a second hunter was charged with hunting wildlife without a valid license and possessing a shotgun capable of holding more than three rounds while waterfowl hunting. The guide, a resident of Elmira, was charged with two counts of guiding hunters without a guide's license and taking over the limit of redhead ducks. All of the tickets are returnable to the Town of Torrey Court.
    Over limit.jpg

10. grousefeathers

grousefeathers Senior Refuge Member

That’s awesome, that is an area I hunt. I love it when those kind of people get busted