Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Ugly Americans

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Rudder, Jul 2, 2018.

1. canada

canada Senior Refuge Member

Can't explain it any better than that

2. Big AL1

Big AL1 Refuge Member Sponsor

Many Canadians I know are not happy with (their) Trudeau either... tariffs not helping. Weak CA dollar that seems to not come close to recovering is more forefront I would imagine.

3. KID CREOLE

KID CREOLE Elite Refuge Member

The year the meat ban went into effect we saw no resistance from anyone in Sask. That being said we also buy local in Canada including ammo and the only product we bring across the border is California Wine for the wives of the farmers.

This year will be my first in 15 plus not going up for the fall, kinda bummed

4. PorkChop

PorkChop Senior Refuge Member

I live 15 minutes from the border. Still plenty of Canadians coming here as I am sure plenty of US citizens going there with no problems. Never been up there to hunt but I hope to this year. If I am courteous and treat the citizens of Canada with respect I am sure I will have no problems. I think if the OP is just trying to suck up and if he truly thinks our Pres is such a jerk he may want to try another country and see how awesome their leader is.

musher likes this.
  5. Chris-ND

Chris-ND Refuge Member

" I think if the OP is just trying to suck up and if he truly thinks our Pres is such a jerk he may want to try another country and see how awesome their leader is. "

And there it is...................

JuvieCoot, PorkChop and musher like this.
  6. Rudder

Rudder Senior Refuge Member

As stated earlier, this post was created to get perspective from our Canadians friends. That's all.

7. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

It looks to be an epic Witch hunting season this Fall in the States.
    Maybe there can be some Witch hunts in the US traded for some Goose hunts in Canada.

8. Joe Bishop

Joe Bishop New Member

As Ruddy said our president is a jerk but he only wanted to get a perspective from out Canadian neighbors. So you want everyone to agree with you? But you wanted to go there. I wonder why you don't bring up the fact that Canada charges huge tariffs on American goods? Funny I don't recall you stating anything about previous presidents. In my 65 plus years I have never seen a president do so much for the American people than Trump. We need free trade, that means no tariffs. We have 4% GDP Growth, lowest unimployment on 60yrs what's the point of going on you get the picture. Sorry for rant I didn't open the can of worms.

hyper23 and KID CREOLE like this.
  9. Rudder

Rudder Senior Refuge Member

I mis spoke in my original post. What I meant to say is that our President isn't being a jerk.

10. PorkChop

PorkChop Senior Refuge Member

You lost me at “Ugly Americans”

CNWD likes this.