UTV suggestions

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by KAHunter, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Yea, but it is still $15k, and doesn't have the back seats the OP wants.

2. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

Right, already said earlier something like that may not meet his needs; was just commenting on the reference to getting an old jeep.
    For the price of some of those things though you could stop by the Dodge place and buy you a 4dr jeep.

3. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Oh, I get it. It was featured in Popular Mechanics this month. I spent about 30 minutes just last night reading up on them.
    I miss my Samurai.
    DSC01289.JPG

tcc likes this.
  4. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

How in the world did you fold yourself up to get in that?:nutz
    My son hunted a private place and that was what the owner used to ferry his guests out to the blinds. My son said it would go through most anything and barely grunt.

5. Native NV Ducker

Nawww, I loved that thing. Much easier to get into than my wife's Equinox. Just not enough room to take the dog and my gear, so I was always taking the big truck. Not to mention, the heater was very 'iffy'.
    Doors could come off in 20 seconds. Easy to take the top off. Lots of room, all things considered. (up front, not in the back)
    DSC01295.JPG

6. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Go buy a used Tacoma (as suggested above get one that has inspection issues)- put a wood on it with easy steps for dad and his friends to climb up.

There are two Tacomas on C- list in Richmond for under $5K and I think you can get either for less.

7. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

By under powered on the Kawasaki it was its ability to pull a skid fish House well.

8. Timber Hole

Timber Hole Senior Refuge Member