Very Cool Feedback,

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by Doc E, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Doc E

Doc E Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Early last month, I posted about L-Carnitine's effect on preventing muscle loss and actually rebuilding muscle in dogs.
    Here's the thread : http://www.refugeforums.com/threads/building-muscle-and-preventing-muscle-loss.1023852/

Now after only a month or five weeks or so, I'm hearing back from folks that they are noticing significant changes. People are reporting increases in thigh circumference of 1/2" up to nearly 1"even in dogs 9 or 10 years old -- that had significant muscle loss. Some of these were dogs that had CCL (ACL) surgery and others who had muscle loss due to old age.
    This is the kind of feedback that makes me smile for sure.

I don't have this listed on my website yet, but if you are interested, just PM me. I have 250 mg capsules of Pure and Natural L-Carnitine. 100 capsules are $28.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Larsen's Labs

Larsen's Labs Elite Refuge Member

I have an older (10 years) clf that I had spayed because of a questionable hip. She doesn't show any signs of a problem under normal activity but a long day of pheasant hunting causes some discomfort and stiffness. Actually I guess it does me, also :D. Anyway, would this supplement be of any benefit? LL

3. Doc E

Doc E Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Larsen,
    L-Carnitine is just for the prevention or rebuilding of muscle.
    What you are describing isn't muscle related.
    If it were my dog, I'd put it on my Glucosamine + MSM as well as Hyaluronic acid.
    Here's my latest post on Hyaluronic acid : http://www.refugeforums.com/threads/way-better-product-no-increase-in-price.1022326/

if you order both at the same time, I have a special price listed on my order blank.