Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Tim Benson, Oct 9, 2018.
Opening day last year. I’d grab blind 15 if it’s available.
Don't listen to him. Blind 16 is where its at
My bad, my dyslexia caught up with me again. I meant blind 61. Its a shooter.
Now that’s funny I don’t care who you are
I see a strap
Off terd ducks
how you do that..
Glad another fellow redneck thinks the same thing
Here are the Top 10 things to consider before embarking on a Volta trip:
1. Watch out for the radioactive mud - discolors your waders and jacks them up - you never get the stink out - selenium laced
2. Watch your dogs feet - many ponds have cattails and the nasty water in puncture wounds is not good (like the poison pond at LDC)
3. Don't leave anything valuable in your truck - there are lots of meth heads around there who like to help themselves
4. Many of the roads are impossible to ride or push a cart on - mostly pack frame type stuff in certain areas (depends on where you go) - either grassy or muddy
5. If you eat your lunch out there, sanitize your hands first - there are some nasty critters and parasites in the water that will make you sick - trust me I know
6. Don't trust information the regulars give you - this is a derelict bunch that will steer you wrong so they can laugh at you later - True story
7. Beware of the skeeters....they are on steroids there from the radioactive water and reside "by the billions"
8. Beware of the 3 fingered man.........he tends to like China Island and Salt Slough more but if you see him go the other way - you can Thank Me later
9. Watch out for the Hmong coot shooters - mostly prominent gang members so stay clear if their hoard approaches you
10. This is the land of the "drop offs"..........so if you get beat and you were the first one in the lot - now you know why
Consider yourself warned.......
Solid advice ..seems that can be mendotas top 10 also
China lsland might even be a step below those two........