Well there’s a headline I never thought I’d see

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by RemSpt58, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:11 AM.

1. RemSpt58

RemSpt58 Elite Refuge Member

California looks to enlist hunters in wildlife conservation push

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californ...XR4g_yY0WoB1bxnU635yg5jEzHalUrfVpYxvWaLnFJQaQ

2. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

RemSpt58 and yellowlabhunter like this.
  3. yellowlabhunter

yellowlabhunter Senior Refuge Member

Yes, read between the lines. What they are saying is; "please pay our pensions and salaries....buy licenses". These Jackwagons do not care about us, the hunter or fisherman in this **** State! This makes me angry.....they close Salmon, Abalone, crab,....everywhere is steel shot, including sporting Clay's where a lone Pheasant may come near. BS boys, BS!

callinfowl, Mort, Brottboss and 3 others like this.
  4. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

just like most govt agencies, they do not represent their constituents.

How much $$ was/is spent monitoring a non native wolfpack?
    Spend all your resources monitoring wolves allthewhile watching the last remnants of a great mule deer herd disappear.

The whole premise is a lie, but as a native Kalifornian I'm used to it.

5. JRS

JRS Elite Refuge Member

Oops...we was gonna be the pot police...

Brottboss and Gomer like this.
  6. HONKSRWORKN

HONKSRWORKN Elite Refuge Member

I read some of the article and its so typical of government to waste our money .... Instead of asking us licenced hunters and fishermen for answers on the subject ..... These idiots have hired a bunch of people to study , look at data , try and find out why outdoorsman have faded in CA .......
    I could save them a lot of money on this one ..... Or better yet they could pay me instead ....
    Stop taking away our resources based on opinion and No fact ..
    Stop closing hunting and fishing areas that are popular to outdoorsman without facts and science to prove reason (Feather River Low Flow ) ...
    Most importantly... Stop hiring wardens that harass and write tickets for things they could give warnings instead .. Teach through enforcement .... Blatant violations deserve tickets No Doubt ....
    I can count on 1 hand how many good wardens I've delt with over the yrs ..... They for the most part deture folks from hunting and fishing by harassment .... Most times in there mind we are guilty of something until we prove our innocents...I know more than a few guys that were run off from hunting the San Joaquin river due to constant harassment by a warden .....
    And get rid of all your overly left leaning biologist that make up science to further the environmentalist cause ....
    I'm sure you guys have more to add .... Sure is a waste of tax payer money hiring an entire team to figure out something so simple .... And I'm sure its funded from license fees that could go into refuges or other resources.....

Brottboss likes this.
  7. Ravenanme

Ravenanme Elite Refuge Member

This state in the last 5 years has shown , it doesn't care for Hunters the very sportsmen and women who enjoy the outdoors , whether it's in a shooting
    sport or on the water the constant NEW environmental laws are taking our freedoms away . I know a lot of families who have gotten fed-up and relocated
    to another state and this has encouraged fellas who cannot move ,to go hunt with them . This also opens some eyes as there's more open hunting areas
    and less objections to someone with a gun as these people are not afraid of their own shadow like in our Big Cities . With being welcomed to come and
    hunt , how can a sportsmen not enjoy being somewhere other than , This Crummy State .
    Yeah go ahead and protect all the immigrates you want Newsom as it won't be long before ALL of California will be a part of Mexico's sanctuary holding
    grounds , then you can ask them to be Sportsmen after all our Game resources are gone .

tule and Brottboss like this.
  8. W8LIFTR

W8LIFTR New Member

Guys, I suggest reading the plan or at least see who contributed. There are representatives from CWA, sportfishing, CRPA, etc. You might recognize a few of these names.

9. George

George Elite Refuge Member

They hate us hunters but they LOVE our money...

tule and callinfowl like this.
  10. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

Sell outs with their hands out.:yes:yes:yes

tule and Brottboss like this.