Who is going to win the Wall funding fight?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

If he does get the Corps to get started he can then tell Mexico to write a check for the rest of the Wall or he's gonna close the border to trade.

OneShotBandit and lugnut like this.
  2. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

Those here illegally / legally sent over $28,000,000,000.00+ dollars south of the border back in 2017, add a tax onto it at 10%, declare illegal immigration a violation of the RECO ACT, arrest illegals and confiscate all property of those caught here, you can allow for bounties for information on the whereabouts of them, say a 70% of collected non-taxed to those who turn them in, the rest goes to the local and federal governments for funding of border security.

No bank accounts, home or investment property can be kept by them or transferred to family, friends or put into a trust, its all up for grabs, you give them a warning to leave within 60 days, liquidate all holdings and be gone from our land.

Then we can choose to allow who we want into this country for our benefit, no undercutting wages, no need for a basic income, less health care cost and less crime on our streets, not one elected leader would support that.

I would volunteer to run that show for say 4% of all funds confiscated, I can get it pretty much cleared up in a year, maybe two.

OneShotBandit and Bear like this.
  3. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

It's interesting how perspective changes when lying to get what you want doesn't matter when it's something you want, isn't it?

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance" = DIRTY ROTTEN LIAR!!!!!!!
    "I'm going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it" =

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I believe Bank of America writes home and car mortgages for illegals. (?)

5. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

Money, money, money, its alllllllllllllll ours now, RECO ACT

6. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

:l What a cherry.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Are you going to show me/us how my statement you quoted has any relationship to what the subject of the title of this thread is or any relationship to what I've said at all?

8. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

It isn't obvious? Obama lied about the semantics of getting Obamacare passed. Trump lied about the semantics of building a wall. Practically every one in this sub has as EUGE problem with one, hardly any have a problem with the other. I guess honesty and integrity only matter when you aren't getting what you want.

9. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. "...and everybody who dosen`t believe that is just a stupid dummy goofus." :cry

It`s funny when communists like you talk about logic. That`s priceless. :l

10. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I agree.

But I don't believe that providing Health Insurance for citizens is a duty of the Federal Government (States - have at it if you so choose to do so). Border security and this Nations sovereignty is a duty of the Federal Government.

OneShotBandit likes this.